Most of the pharmacists who call me ask me this question

Most of the pharmacists who call me ask me this question

which board certification is the best?

My answer is always that the most important specialty of the pharmacist is the most important specialty that the pharmacist needs and makes it easier for him to work in more than one place because it is considered a comprehensive specialty and a cornerstone of all disciplines. It is the most important weapon you need in a time when pharmacists graduate in thousands and they hold a certificate

′′ Farm D ′′

After the opening of 4 branches in America, Turkey, Iraq and Libya

T Academy continues the journey of success

Ready for September 2021 exam

Alanin June 22th at 8 pm

Tim Academy 12 star (each star represents 50 successful) and is ready for star 13 God willing

The greatest number of successful people among all teaching centers (601 successful)

′′ Every 2 in Egypt has a certificate of board, of which 1 received the certificate after studying the course at Tim Academy ′′

The whole study is online and you are at home and after every lecture you receive a full video of the lecture with PDF to explain, you can print it, so you don’t have to be available at the time of the live broadcast

Examination inside your country you don’t need to travel America

Egypt - Saudi Arabia - UAE - Kuwait - Bahrain - Qatar - Jordan

Every chapter ′′ detailed explanation + summary lecture + questions bank + assessment exam ′′

′′ Intensive review after the end of the course includes resolving all previous exam questions ′′

′′ Soft Cuban version of the American boards book in the Alfarmacutherabe 2019

Lecturers:

1-Dr. Hisham Aouni:

American boards certified in the specialty of Farmacothirabe

Pharm de certified

Harvard University Bio Statistics degree

Time management degree from UCL

2-Dr. Ayman Ghazi

American boards certified in the specialty of Farmacothirabe

He has the diploma of medical tests

′′ Tim Academy is the only teaching center that offers part of each lecture free of charge to demonstrate the level of explanation unlike most teaching centers that offer a video or two are the best ′′

′′ The Tim Academy has a high ability to explain the non-therapeutic parts, which is a barrier to most teaching centers, lacking competencies to explain this part, which the American Boards Authority has recently been heavily focused on in examinations ′′

′′ The Academy undertakes all the reservation procedures for exams and selects the date and place according to the desire of the students and pay fees through an academy visa to save the students the trouble of extracting visa ′′

Study begins

June 22, 2020

From inside Egypt 4000 pounds

From outside Egypt $ 300

To connect from inside Egypt and all countries of the world