Most of the private hospitals now train O'LEVEL holders and tagged them as AUXILIARY NURSES

Most of the private hospitals now train O’LEVEL holders and tagged them as AUXILIARY NURSES.

I’ll like to say this that THE MD( MEDICAL DIRECTOR) of these hospitals are at fault.

Since there’s no AUXILIARY DOCTORS and they don’t train AUXILIARY DOCTORS, they should stop putting the lives of patients at stake and they should stop spoiling labour market for LICENSES NURSES that struggled to pass through the right channels to become certified nurse.

The government should close down any hospital that supports AUXILIARY NURSES.

NURSING IS NOT A HANDIWORK BUT A PROFESSIONAL JOB.

LETS JOIN HANDS TOGETHER TO STOP QUACKERY IN MEDICAL PROFESSION.

VISIT AND LIKE OUR PAGE

MY_HEALTH_SECTOR.

YOUR HEALTH IS OUR UTMOST PRIORITY.

STAY SAFE.

Alote of peoples has the dream to further there education,so has this dream to become a medical doctor, but lack of finicial assistant has bring them down, talking to my country Nigeria 🇳🇬

Nurses are in more population than the doctors, all the health care , nurse, doctor, pharmacy, etc, all this suppose to be free scholarship, cause those are to help life’s, more over those people are assistance of GOD, sorry if I said that, sorry mister poster, am not quoting you wrong but , instead of this why can’t we talk on how to elevate does oxilary nurses to become a great doctors in our society or should I say our country, let’s talk about this please , to be honestly oxilary nurses are doing best of there self,

Let’s talk on this please