MS Anatomy. Is it worth taking?

AIR 3200.
MS Anatomy. Is it worth taking???
I like Anatomy subject from 1st yr onwards and like to study and want to pursue it.
But my family and friends are discouraging and suggest to me take clinical branch. No one is supporting with my decision. I am in dilemma… which one to choose. pls suggest me guys

Certainly you can go for it if you really like it. But branch is not just 3 years of PG in college. It’s about employment for the rest of your life. The place where even MSc students are competing with you for same job and ready to work for less price, then why would any college would like to hire you by paying more ?

If your family has good contacts in state govt. higher authorities specially DME then you secure permanent job in govt. medical college with relative ease.

No bias against the subject. But think of job opportunities also for your future to be secure and independent.

Please dont. Unless you have Govt connections and You have permanent job at AIIMS/JIPMER/PGIMER Where you will work from SR To Professor; Or Unless you have like UPSC CMS Job or Atleast State govt Permanent Job

If The answer is NO

Dont take ANATOMY…

You wont get a Job Easily and You will always have to depend on you significant other for everything finance related and You wont feel so Good about it🙂

Take anatomy because it is your choice , every year govt is building new medical colleges, problem of job will not be there.

If u like a subject why not… Even I like anatomy n wouldn’t mind pursuing it

U should definitely take it if u like it👍🏻

Plz ignore the negative comments and listen to your mind and do what u feel is right for you as u will have that branch for the life time

All the best

Take clinical branch of surgery like gen surg or ortho… Teach anatomy for life with more detailed theoretical and clinical approach.