My 5 months little angel was diagnosed with atopic dermatitis

My 5 months little angel was diagnosed with atopic dermatitis/ chronic eczema since he is 2 months old… we’ve been to pediatrician/dermatologist/allergist… had treatment with antibiotics,corticoid/steroid cream … none of the treatment by itself worked… but when we combined antibiotics and corticoid worked and he had no eczema’s at all… we stopped corticoid gradually… but as soon we stoped - even before stop with the antibiotics it came all back :cry:… he has been through a lot of blood test - we are investigating primary immunodeficiency… but so far all blood work seamed to be on a normal range … we are getting ready to go back to allergist and dermatologist… but I would hate to put him on antibiotics/corticoid or steroid once again … it just come back after we stop… wondering if there is any more natural way I can help my baby … I’ve been using coconut oil with young living frankincense + copaíba oils for the past 2 days … it seams to be helping a little … but can be only my wishful heart wanting badly to be so … after seen here that for them it feels like their skin is burnt I can’t stop crying about it … I feel so bad for my little Benjamin … any tips will be very much appreciate it