My 9 year old daughter gets this and has suffered since she was 3

My 9 year old daughter gets this and has suffered since she was 3. She at times can’t hold a pencil ✏️ in school or participate in PE because her feet hurt so bad due to the deep cracks.

I know so many people of all ages have been suffering longer than my daughter, so I’m still new, but I will tell you she’s been using several different steroids off and on for years she’s even used Eucrisa (non steroid) off and on for years, but she is still suffering.

She started receiving allergy shots at the age of 5 praying that might help since she is allergic to a lot of environmental pollens, weeds, trees, etc. it has only stopped her sneezing (we are grateful for that.)

I don’t know the answer, I can tell you that all of the thousands of dollars we’ve spent she still suffers and just this past April hit an all time low. We were referred out by her local dermatologist and allergist with their blessing and saw a new dermatologist who does a lot of trials.

She started on Dupixent and has only had her 1st two injections which occur at the same time. She will receive her 2nd dose in about 2 weeks. We are praying for her to get her life back and to not always be in pain.

We would use Cerave ointment to help keep her moisturized and we always layer her up with it prior to swimming. A steroid, worked for a while and then she’s just start all over again. She’s peeled down so many layers that our family is in such sorrow for her. I don’t feel steroids are the answer, just a short time bandaid or fix.

117225656_10217970418195359_3774302905554224313_n