My advice on how and what to prepare for mrcp part 1

my advice on how and what to prepare for mrcp part 1…

DO NOT GIVE UP!!!

1. prepare as long as u can based on ur ability… dont take the exam juz because u feel like taking it… make sure u know ur prepared to take it

2. passmed and pastest both are good source for examination… no harm sticking with one or both… its for ur own satisfaction for preparing for the exam that u wanna sit… its ok to be greedy to do more questions becoz u paid for ur exam… and also knowledge is essential… the more u read the more questions ur exposed to the more confident u can be…

3. above all one month before exam its a must to go through all the past papers… its a great thing pastest has it from 2015 upto the current paper… u have to go through every single question n figure out the answers urself… trust me its 100% worth it…

4. do not forget to try the mock test so that u won be surprise wwn exact question comes out in d paper…

5. if wanna add other sources for more explaination please go ahead… do not worry coz u won be losing anything… its gonna help u more preparing further for part 2…

at the end of d day its u who gonna sit for exam… everybody has their style of learning reading and remmbering stuff…

planning is very important becoz if u dun have a proper timeline to finish ur reading and questions u might miss certain important things dat u need to know…

mrcp is a journey… its not a dead end coz every level has its own struggle… investing in knowledge is not a liability… please keep this in mind…

no harm getting advice or suggestion from others but alwiz remmber it all depends on ur ability and pace of learning…

Good luck everyone…