My daughter began to suffer skin conditions around 6 years ago

My daughter began to suffer skin conditions around 6 years ago, she was 9. I tried so many branded store lotions creams washes that were all supposed to be organic, free from this and that.
That’s when I was introduced to Young Living.
My home month by month I began to eliminate lowering toxins and chemicals that I cleaned our home with plus learning as much about what goes on Chelsea’s skin as well as our own. Month by month Chelsea’s skin is improving and lesser outbreaks. I was absolutely shocked when I learnt of all the nasty chemicals in household cleaning products as well as what we wash ourselves with, plus hair and facial products as well as the laundry . I slowly learnt and appreciated why our skin is our largest organ.
Chelsea is a teenager now and is fully aware of her triggers that create her skin to be inflamed. I have also found that keeping her to 1 Gluten meal a day has helped hugely, that equates to 1 slice of bread per day.
Life isn’t perfect by any means, but her skin is so much easier to maintain with out constant prescriptions. The outbreaks are minimal even the size without it spreading.
It has taken me a bit of time to write this post, but when I see some of the pictures my heart truly goes out to you.
I’ve been a member of Young Living for 6 years now and there is no way a day goes by that I regret Ditching and Switching. My daughters skin is living proof of why. If anyone would like some information on the path that I went down to support my daughters skin irritations please feel free to message me. I’m more than happy to help.