My experience in immigration to Canada (step by step)

My experience in immigration to Canada (step by step)
God willing, I will give you all that I have been through from the first I intended that I will be able to forget you until you have my visa
The post will be too long
Bismillah!
First I am i immigration express entry - federal federal worker - outland
I mean without county nomination

****** the beginning

• I am a dentist but I have a good year and I had a good year and I had it more
    The express country program was still not there. It was in another program and it was taking longer than the express country

The important thing I preferred from 2014 to 2015 I work as a translator and I will take programming courses
After that I applied in the information technology institute scholarship
http://iti.gov.eg/Site/PTPProgram
You in the field of gaming programming
Graduated in June 2016
I worked a game programmer at a company in Alexandria in July 2016
And also i found out that the scholarship works as a year Diploma (provided me 25 degrees) and I need to be in my brain at all and I am in foot
In December 2016 I decided to come back to work freelance
I preferred this situation for a year and a half. Working 14 hours a day 7 days a week without no day rest
So much that my relationship with my father and parents is a little bit

That’s everything there is to evaluate the certificates and IELTS

WES & IELTS*

For the il, it was an obstacle to me and especially after a four-time experience and I chose an illegal way and focus on me twice from someone jordanian but I do what
I needed for something else and urgent for him
Thank God I found a good one about an experience with doctors my colleague travel it helped me with it and took it to me with 8

By the way to Wes

I made an account and paid the money she chose to have a bachelor and diploma
Said send the certificate and statement of grades aware of bachelor and degree of grades but buy diploma
I went to put the bachelor paper in an envelope with the logo of the college and let them be curious on the tongue of the envelope. And the same topic with diploma
And sent the two afternoon together via aramex for £ 800

After the paper money has arrived
I met them byqwlwly certificate from diploma
Tell them not you don’t want to show the grades but
Said Uncle I finish and I started the testimony let us have your need with you stay :smiley:
I picture the certificate and the institute wrote on it that it is original copy
And they went on and went on it and I was in an envelope and the same story again and I sent it again with aramex for £ 800 again

On September 4, 2017 (almost a month later) Ugali E-mail that they finished the report entered on my account to meet them.

I was equipped with my file on the Canadian Immigration, refugee and citizenship department website.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/account.html
He was standing only on the report number of Wes
The same day I presented the file and my score was 443
The second day that is September 5th was in a draw from 440
On September 5th at night I met them with the invitation that I present

***** paper processing *****

From one day, the invitation is that you offer 60 days when you prepare all the paper and offer it

The required papers are as follows:

• Bank account for the last 6 months with at least 12600 Canadian dollars or equivalent in any other currency and the account statement will be sealed and received from the branch manager
  • compilation of certificates and statement of college degrees, Diploma and assessment of Wes in one pdf file
  • sealed and sealed certificate from the employer (her photo is attached with the post)
  • medical detection
  • Criminal Status Newspaper (Chips)
  • passport photo
  • profile picture
  • an illustration of the paper (you write any details you want to explain about the paper you are presented)

For medical detection, there is only one place in Egypt that you can do the medical check in Dokki
IOM MHAC Cairo Clinic
Address: Abdel strong shams el din st. St, from lotfi hassouna st, Dokki, giza - behind al old section, Makkah clinic building th floor, near Egypt international hospital
You send them an email that you want to set a re-reveal on this email [email protected]
Answer you in her day with your return

Prices for adults $ 165 USD
Children from 11 to 15 years old 110 USD
Children of 10 years and less $ 90 USD

You go in your with you take a number and when it comes your turn, you go to fill a file like this with the receptionist and then you picture and then damage to all clinics
There was a detection of a look and a light on the chest and a blood analysis and Paul (keep your mind the bathrooms there is no water) de things that I remember
After that you take a paper that sealed and tell you that you did the reveal. And this is the paper that you make residents and upload it in your account in the medical detection section

For the live.
You do a normal fish and make it directed to the Canadian Immigration, refugee and citizenship department
(the words that are coming about the translation of the chips apply to Alexandria - I have no idea the rest of the provinces will be the same or not)
Take it and go to the directorate of security ask to the criminal evidence office and say they choose you the chips
And then you look at the outside in San Stefano, let them affect you.
And then look at the court complex in the establishment in the role of the translation section of the translation section
When you go to them with fish, they will seal the criminal evidence and document the external.
The most important thing to write to the translator your name in English to be like your name in passport
It would also be better for the translation of the Canadian Immigration, refugee and citizenship department, refugees and immigration Canada
Don’t miss it in a day or two
In Cairo you can translate in the ministry of justice translation section in the 13th floor
I don’t know how to seal from the criminal evidence and document from the external or not

That’s how we finished the paper

***** from submission to acceptance *****

I finished the paper and presented the file on October 15th (the day of my 29th birthday)

On November 15th they asked me to go to deafening and imagine at vfs global who is in Dokki
And also they asked me for an additional document paper fill it his name scdedule a
https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5669e.pdf

They preferred no news until March 15, 2019 they asked me to write a special document with the details of the military service

On April 4 AT 3 Dawn sitting holding the mobile I found an e-mail. I will open the email that I was in the post that I was in the post (yes email from April 4th)
I preferred to be in the e-mail :smiley: I stayed like the idiot to come five minutes :open_mouth: I don’t believe what I see and feel like I’m in a dream :smiley:
The effort and the fatigue of the last years has all been the result of thank god
It was one of the happiest moments of my life.
Everyone in the house was sleeping and I’m just the one who is awake
I went right all of them :smiley:
My mother when she knew I was salvation :frowning:

On 7 April I went to vfs global office in Dokki
I have a copy and a copy of the acceptance email and two photos of 5 x7 White background and I say you want to see me on the house
And I paid £ 119
Two days later I found the representative of aramex ghibli a big envelope in it and it has visa and also two big papers that is very important their name is copr
Confirmation of Permanent Residence
These two papers are handed over to immigration officer at the airport there in Canada they should be with you while you are traveling

But sir… and it’s the story of my life :smiley: