My Journey from being Unmatched to acquiring a post match vacant

My Journey from being Unmatched to acquiring a post match vacant residency spot on 20th May2020.
*My Brief CV
246/251/220 + Cs 2nd attempt, Yog 2016, Visa Needed, 2 clinic based US Lors.
*Through this post I want to share my experience and want to encourage people who don’t match in main match cycle or who have attempt in any of the USMLE exams.
*I applied on 15 September 2019 and got total 5 interviews till October 15 and no interviews then after, still I told myself that I am gonna make the most out these and I was sure that i will match.
But the day came and I went unmatched, I was broken and devastated but luckily got 1 interview in soap but Anxiety of being un matched killed my only chance of match. Soap Passed and again went unmatched.
I lost all my hopes and started complaining to Almighty, days passed I started working on my CV and started volunteering at COVID Unit of Bronx Care New York where I worked for 2 months. Here I realized the reason behind being unmatched despite of 6 Interviews were actually my Interview Skills.
I came to know about one empty slot at a program on 18May and applied there with my CV and recent experience and next day I got an email about interview on Skype, this time I didn’t prepare for interview, I just wanted to be myself, no overacting , no Anxiety , no fear of rejection. It was me and only me who have worked hard to get here and by now I had learned the hard way of not to let my anxiety get the best of me. Miraculously next day I got a call from the Associate PD saying that we want to offer you a post match position and then she asked me if I want to accept it
Post Match Position … I SAID YES YES YES.
I cried and thanked my Lord Krishna for this blessing.
What I Learned.
-Never argue with Lord, what ever is happening it is in our best favor.
-Be your self during Interviews.
-Don’t show that you are overly desperate
-Trust Almighty and His plans
-Pray pray and pray, Wo maula sabh ki sunta hai …
This is my journey, feel free to ask any thing guys, I would love to help.
Last but not least I want to thank my wife( PGY-1 resident) she believed in me and helped me and kept my hopes high.