My L.M.P was 28.3.2020 right now my E.d.D is 4.4.2021 position was cephalic till the end of 7th month and it turned breech

Please suggest what should i do !

My L.M.P was 28.3.2020 right now my E.d.D is 4.4.2021 position was cephalic till the end of 7th month and it turned breech. Right now it’s week 39 1 day and in today’s examination, it is cephalic again. But my OB/GYN said that we are not sure about the baby’s position because the baby’s head is still not in the bone. That’s why she suggested cesarean. And if we wait till the last date she said it’s still a 30% chance to get normal delivery.

I had loprin till the 8th month with HCG IVF injections (till the 20th week) with unstable high bp from 130/90 to sometimes 160/110. Right now it’s 130/90 but I’m not taking loprin from 36th week. I’ve 3 questions.

Q 1: as dr recommended cesarean, should I go for it or wait for my due date?

Q 2: if I wait till 41 weeks or 4.4.2021 is it still confusing that I can have a normal delivery??

Q 3: if I wait thn what should I do to get things right on time for a normal delivery with normal bp?

Is there is any previous caserean delivery

If no the position is not my concern, the important issue is your blood pressure, for me it better to induce your labour as soon as possible