My mum have been bleeding for 4month now we have been moving from one hospital to another pls i need ur help and advice

My mum have been bleeding for 4month now we have been moving from one hospital to another pls i need ur help and advice

it prove to u that she Nee Prayer. Jesus Wil Heal Her

What’s a diagnose?it can be menstrual problem hormonal or tumor

May be she just gave birth ad the bleeding asn’t stop it may cause on that way also

Trading with dollar without any restrictions; no store, no advertising by calling your customer to come and buy, in fact you are not going to see or communicate with any customers. If you want to buy, you buy and when you want to sell, you sell. You don’t look for who to buy from or whom to sell to. This market is very big and world wide.
Time and distance, can’t stop you. Trading is easy on your phone and computer.
Financial education is good for you!
www.forextime.com/?partner_id=4811101

Moving from hospital to hospital, what did doctor say is her problem?
I don’t believe you took her to hospital, if actually u took her to hospital, doctors might have told you the cause and solution to it

I think the problem here is lack of finance,because if you do,you would have taken her to the hospital.

prolonged menses…its caused by hormonal imbalance…try bufen high dose 4tabs tds for 5 days.

Contact us we can handle it Capricorn Value Resources a CDC that specialize in treating and managing diseases especially diseases that are in the chronic stage like

●Cancer ●Goiter ●Myoma ●Asthma ●Arthritis ●Diabetes ●Bronchial Problem ●Prostate Problem ●High Cholesterol ●Alzheimer’s ●Thyroid Problem ●Liver Problem ●Kidney Problem ●Heart Problem ●Ovarian Problems ●Poor Memory ●Stroke ●Constipation ●Urinary Track Infection (UTI) ●Weak Body ●Anemia ●Back Pain ●Ovarian Cyst ●Hepatitis ●Pneumonia ●Allergy ●Hypertension ●Overweight ●High Cholesterol ●Nutrients Deficiency ●Colitis ●Hypoglycemia ●Hair loss ●Bone Disorder ●Bladder Disorder ●Impotence ●Infertility ●Sepsis Bacterial Infections

●Other CHRONIC DISEASES
NEOLIFE PRODUCT IS FOR TOTAL CURE. USE IT AND THANK GOD
Contact 08133058314 UR LAST BUS STOP

u av tried the rest try the best Jesus is the answer just av faith be healed i comand every demon and curse responsible fo yo illness to b broken and leave u in Jesus name mark 5:25

Plz help me i have lot of pain in my breast
Plz tell me
Baby is feeding now I stop the feeding for 5 days
That’s why breast is to much heavy in our size and lot of pain
Tell my some medicine they dry the feed

Send to OBG Doctor for further management, maybe your mother has myoma or cervical fibroids that causes irritation and later on continues bleeding occur. Let your mother undergo series of tests (lab, us, ct scan) If it’s cancer try to ask for 2nd and 3rd opinion. Hope this helps you.

My mother had the same problem for many years and moved from hospital to another later it was discovered cervical cancer

Say with me these words: Jehovah God almighty if you were able to heal the woman who had the issue of blood for twelve years, according to Luke 8:41-48, do it to my too. I believe and trust that nothing is impossible with you. In the name of Jesus Christ l pray. Amen

Plzzz this situation you can use taxakind tablets for stop bleeding firstly then tell me about her mam situation then I can treat your mom according to this problems

How old is she?
Is she on family planning method or recently used any family planning commodity?
Nature of the blood?
Any abdominal mass?