My study plan Total study time : 5 months

My study plan

Total study time : 5 months

Studying materials : passmedicine + pastest + pastpapers + mrcp sample questions

*** during this 5 months you need to sleep 8 hours 😴 this is the major thing to study effectively + eat good food veggies and fruits + drink water + try to avoid unnecessary social media you will come back to it don’t worry nothing will really change 😉

Firstly I study the system from passmedicine and then i go to pastest and do the same system and so on till I finished ( ex I do pharmacology from passmedicine then I go do pharmacology from pastest and when I do pastest questions I used to take out important notes to revise them later specially

from questions I wasn’t familiar with or I didn’t see its mentioned in passmedicine * i called it note 1 ) this took from me 3 months i wasn’t studying daily specially in Ramadan…

Then 4th months : I studied passmedicine again ( this time I didn’t do questions I opened the passmedicine textbook and studied each system separately , ex did all cardio topics that used to be down as explanation in the questions its found in open text book mode in passmedicine ) + I used a small note to write each info I forget continuously or important topics like ecg and paracetamol overdose for ex i called it note 2 .

5th month : I did pastpapers + revised note 1 ( pastest notes) + note 2 ( important topics and forgettable info from passmedicine) i will advice to finish all pastpapers , and to start them one month before the exam because they are important and they take time , try to do it first thing in the morning 🌄 by that you will be focused , and try to finish the 100 questions in 2 : 30 hours maximum .

Last 4 days : I did the sample questions , try to put the time 2:30 hours to train yourself for the exam do it in the morning first thing so your brain is working better,

1 day before exam : prepare your ID + pencils + sharpener + eraser + admission paper + this last week try not to eat from outside to avoid any stomach disturbance + sleep early and be relaxed no need to study anything the last day you have done much already relax and pray 🤲

Exam day : avoid any caffeine if you can to reduce bathroom

breaks ( the stress alone is enough to boost your adrenaline i guess ) + take light sandwich + water for the break time + use the bathroom before you enter paper 1 and 2 . My biggest advice is try to do exclusion from each answer because exam are becoming tricky and difficult , read each question carefully before answering and the second big advice is time **** try to be focused but fast to leave 20 min at the end for the questions you marked as need calculations or you marked that you didn’t answer , just play safe with the time .

Best of luck for you all !