Need a sincere advice from all those students who are amongst top rankers

Need a sincere advice from all those students who are amongst top rankers
I have revised twice nd getting around 83-88 percentile in marrow gts, anyhow managed to reach here from 35th percentile but now i dont know how to go beyond 95 percentile from here what to do now? What is the smartest way to improve faster?
Sincere nd genuine advices will be appreciated. No mocking please. Thank you

Kindly advice how you worked on incrementing your score from 35th to the 85th percentile

by just being consistent for last 15 months, marrow pro user( only source) nd did qbank once, revised notes twice. Earlier it seemed impossible coz my basics were 0, but i have learnt that consistency plays the biggest role.

Yeah man i also reached 88th /90th percentile but got stuck at this

Could never go beyond 90th percentile

i studied only rapid revision from prepladder. That too only twice or thrice…

By this time i was getting only 120 correct out of 300 and 70th ish percentile

But from 1st feb I started doing mcqs on prepg app. Did around 3000 mcqs before bhatia cbt 1 and got 170 corect. ~600 marks (old pattern)and 90th percentile.

Then I dropped down do 70th percentile and around 100 correct in dams cbt(nee pattern) and 70th percentile

But I kept on doing only mcqs on prepg

Bhatia cbt2 113 correct and 75th percentile

But again I kept on doing mcqs and did around 22k on pre pg

Gave prepladder Neet new pattern gt and got around 115 correct and 88th percentile

Again kept on doing mcqs

Gave prepg gt yesterday scored 130 correct and 480 marks , percentile not published yet…

I dont know about this but I plan to keep doing mcqs and read the explanations

I usually get 99th percentile & I’m not going to write the exam. Bass ek hi advice hai, last tak date raho, just keep doing what you were doing for last these months. It’ll be more of a survival of the fittest kind of exam

Everyone have their own kind of story. Long story short, I’m not fit enough to survive. But I’ll do my postgraduation some day

Take a subject identify your weak topics hammer them, solve 150-200 ncqs daily and slowly slowly your percentile will improbe

The challenge is don’t drop percentile even if you reach 99…

The first time i reached 90th i relaxed, thinking ki beta well done… Take a one two day off… Which turned out to be 7 days off and 4 days party… (total 12 days)… When i gave gt immediately i was 83rd percentile

Second there is no such thing as find your weakness… The preparation is like a tap filling up a bucket with a hole in the bottom…

Bear with me I will try to explain my analogy…

Suppose i started reading with patho, gynae and derma for example and finished 19 subjects in 3 weeks the last subjects being medicine, anasthesia and micro… By the end of three weeks, when in give gt i perform good in medicine anasthesia and micro and poor in gynae, patho and derma…

Its like a bucket is being filled with new water molecules and old water molecules are leaving through a hole in bottom…