Needs advise plus suggestions regarding visa from Pakistan

Needs advise plus suggestions regarding visa from Pakistan
1st Time i applied & the counsellor asked me about how long m a doctor? I said 5 years although in coming August my 5 years ll be completed… i graduated in August 2014, started internship in November 2014 upto November 2015…until now m on job after internship. M done with step 1…
Interviewer then asked what were you doing. I explained everything… he was typing & then said, sorry
Reason: failure to establish strong ties
2nd time after 1.5mon: the same interviewer after hello hi refer me to another counter where another counselor was there… after hello hi he asked me that you have being graduated since 5 years & you did one year of job, he asked is it true? I was shocked by hearing this that the last time counselor even didn’t type correctly what I said or they didn’t even looked at my ds-160…
I said no… he said ok. Then I explained again to him along by providing documented proof… after a while he said sorry & failure to establish strong ties reason…
What should I do next??? I don’t know… m confuse… should I apply from UAE or apply for student visa?? Please I need honest advises & suggestions… TIA