NEET PG 2021 Counseling Schedule Released

NEET PG 2021 Counseling Schedule Released

When will they reduce the elligible criteria

What does verification of internal candidate by respective institute exactly mean?

means Centrally funded institutes where there is internal reservations like BHU, AMU etc… they will verfy

Sir This is for All India right??? So For state counselling I need to wait for the respective notification locally??? I want seat in my state… Please clear Thanks

If someone gets a seat by all india, and then gets a better seat in State counseling, can I drop that seat frm all india? Or what’s the process. Please guide

yes you can resign ai r1 seat till ai r1 resignation deadline. This usually is after state r1 results (provided state conducts counseling on time)

If someone gets the seat in 1st counsellng and want to upgrade or again take part in 2nd counselling does he need to go to the institution itself and handover the seat or it can be done from online?

The EWS OBC notifications have not been stayed sir. Expected that they will go with what they did for MDS. DGHS would apply OBC and EWS quota for all aiq seats and seat matrix shoudl reflect this. And then wait for 28th expecting a good “hearing” from the judges, but smartly forcing them to take a decision either ways.

no sir. Dont take it like. Will have to wait for seat matrix or communication. If separate counseling for diplomas alone, it does not make sense.

ok sir. Interpretation of pg DNB may be either to differentiate DNB ss seats vs DNB post mbbs and dnb diploma. Let us wait sir.

Like md ms and pg DNB

And not dm mch ss DNB. Let us just wait for seat matrix to be released.

sir…in category change to NRI…Annexure 1 point 4…can we apply to MNG quota if we change category to NRI??

Please confirm

the brochure usually mentions that nri Category candidates are eligible for management seats.

This does not look right. As in, the any other quota part.

In mds candidates were allotted nri category list (indian to nri) candidates management seats from round 1. So should not be an issue.

Still let us wait for official pg brochure. Mds brochure mentions eligiblity clearly.

Sir if have alloted a seat in round 1 councilling and not reported to that institute (that is considered free exit ). While appearing for round 2 councilling do I need to make new deposite amount (rs: 25,000) or the deposit that I paid in round 1 councilling itself enough !?