Not sure if it is the best platform to ask: please do guide me appropriately

Hello All!!! Not sure if it is the best platform to ask: please do guide me appropriately.

I am about to apply for my tier 2 general visa along with my husband who will use the PBS Dependent one.
I have few queries on few issues, and looking forward to be guided, if possible at the earliest please:

1.) I got recently married 3.5 months back and so do not have any of my documents with this proof of address as it is only a temporary one we are staying in. In the application, which address should I use, and is it ok to put about this in the cover letter, having used only my permanent address in the application. Because, my CoS states my permanent address only as they did use my passport details anyways.
In that case, how will we prove that we have been living together since marriage?

2.)A very common doubt: For my last PLAB business visa, having mentioned that I will have a shorter stay for about a week (I had a rejection just before this one for mentioning academy - so as advised by all had to use a shorter duration), I stayed for about 3 months and ten days in total which included travelling again GMC registration and my clinical observership. Would this be a problem?
I presume it is not an issue, but could anyone advise on how do I handle this?

3.) Maintenance:
My CoS states that they would provide maintenance for me and my dependent. So I have a savings of 1000 GBP in my Indian Bank account for several months. Should I show it or not? Since, I am also taking my dependent would they expect more than that 1000 GBP in my savings, despite of the fact that the A- rated sponsor provides maintenance? If that is the case, shall I use my mother’s bank statement with her sponsor letter and affidavit that she could back us up, as she has an exceptional bank statement to convince?

These are my doubts and would appreciate guidance on this, if possible at the earliest.
Many thanks