Now when it comes to resources;there is always a conflict going around

263 img write up

Preparation time: Approx 7 months

Study hrs: 6-9 hrs for the first 4 months,12 hrs for the last 3 months.Dont exhaust yourself during your initial phase.Go for a walk watch motivational content and surround yourself with people who will motivate you rather than those who try to bring you down.

Resources:

Now when it comes to resources;there is always a conflict going around.How many resources u should use is solely based on how much time you have nd also whether your concept is clear or you need some work.First of all stick to ufap.If you find a topic/subjct difficult search on the internet/ask ur seniors for wht is best for tht topic or subjct but you have to choose what is best for you and what resonates well with you.No one else can decide that for you.Yes they can give you suggestions but you are the one to decide.There are amazing sources for everything out there but maybe you find it difficult to understand them but you are even blindly following them just because someone said to.This is not the right approach.Everyone told me to study physiology from kaplan but I found brs more high yield i used brs along with mini guyton to clear my concepts whenever i felt the need.For anatomy I used shelf notes+neuroanatomy kaplan along with lectures.Apart from that for biochem i also used kaplan notes with dr turco’s lecturesz.For everything else i only used FA,UW and pathoma.I would watch some random youtube videos if i had any difficulty understanding any concepts.just type in topic name and animated tht r tons of videos which are very easy to understand.esp for immunology and embryology this is the right thing to do.

I did take fre nbmes and my scores were less or more the same as my final score but my score is nowhr the same as my uworld 1 pass so please use uworld as a learning material and learn concepts and annotate your first aid wisely.If you hate clutter you can even make separate uw notes.

Also another thing you need to make sure is effective memorizaingzz.Spaced repetition is one technique for that.

After i posted my experience on reddit many Amgs reached out to me for online classes and so I have started online 1-1 classe for anyone interested in learning any particular system from Firstaid.For more details dm me or visit our ig page at usmlestudyorgg