#offtopic but important

#OFFTOPIC BUT IMPORTANT.

Medical students and love life:
Okay so for medical students it is easiest to get girlfriend / boyfriend / life partners.
But it is different in finding easily and finding it right.
Any relationship based on your profession will be professional relationship and you will end up with professional partner and not the life partner but at the same time someone who understands your profession will be better.
So what is the conclusion?

1. When you choose someone first thing you should look for the human you choose whether you would be happy with her/him throughout your life and then everything else including profession etc.
  2. What is the right age? So once you find someone perfect for you as early after legal age of marriage is right age as long as your partner is supportive in your journey but if you want to achieve your goal first then also no problem in it. But never go for someone early when he/she does not let you fulfill your dreams.
  3. Does financial status matter? ABSOLUTELY NOT. Being doctor you are self dependent and surely you must not worry about it or even try to be dependent on someone else. So dont worry about it.
  4. Avoid professional marriages like Gynecologist marrying paediatrics, surgeon marrying anaesthetist just for sack of profession beacuse that type of marriage will never satisfy your soul. You may end up earning a little more but the lost is huge
  5. Delayed marriage due to profession and study is quite common and it is tough when your all friends are getting married having relationship and you are studying. Let’s dont deny it love is basic need of human and everyone want it but understand you are different from everyone and eventually you will find one. It is hard but it is part of your life you cannot avoid being a doctor so get on with it.
  6. Who should find it? You or your family. I think no harm in anything whoever’s find it first and find it right. And whatever you are comfortable with. But never underestimate your parents they understand more than you about yourself and your need and necessities.

AT THE END OF THE DAY WE ARE HUMANS ONLY.

PS.
This is based on article I read few days ago in local newspaper but most of them are my thought even though I have no experience in it being single throughout and based on what I have seen/ experienced. If you have any other ideas add in comment section.

Getting a life partner is as difficult as cracking neet Pg… uncertainty is the only certainty!

True I also agree I am searching since 3 years …people have lost humanity I think they want particular branch /MD vs Dnb thing/ etc…
At the end we should end up in marrying human being not to his or her profession