- A mother brings her 1 week old baby to the clinic because she is concerned about a large mark on his back. On examination there seems to be a large blue bruise like mark on the baby’s back. What is the most likely diagnosis?
A. Non accidental injury
B. Mongolian spot
C. Accidental bruising
- A 20 year old man received multiple fractures and crash injuries in motor vehicle collision. 4 days later he has enuria with pulmonary edema. Investigation shows Na 150mmol/l, K 7.2mmol/l, Urea 60, Glucose 4.2. What is the single most appropriate management?
B. Fluid challenge
C. Plasma expanders
D. IV normal saline and hydrocortisone
- What is the ideal method of providing nutrition to a terminally ill bedridden stroke patient?
- A 65 year old man presents with painless haematuria, Intravenous Urogram (IVU) is normal, prostate is mildly enlarged with mild frequency. What is the most appropriate next step?
A. USG Abdomen
B. Flexible cystoscopy
C. Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
D. Nuclear Imaging
E. Prostate-Specific Antigen (PSA)
- Diabetic man feels hot painful lump near the anal region. What is the most probable diagnosis?
A. Anal fissure
E. External haemorrhoids