Passed plab 1, alhamdulillah 152/180

Passed plab 1, alhamdulillah
152/180
Source : plabable, samson mocks, samson notes.

Do plabable thrice n try to make short notes in your first read. This will make ur revision a lot more easier everytime. Keep samson notes along with plabable but for management try to rely more on plabable as the samson notes are in old edition but they r still helpful Esp for gynae, eye, surgery, pain ladder,derma etc.
Do samson mocks in the end, just 10 days before ur exam. I spared 5 days for the mocks,each day two mocks n I made one liners of their difficult mcqs… I guess mock 4th or third was the toughest. In last 4 days I revised my plabable notes n touched the theory of flagged mcqs.

For those who had been asking me if passmedicine is required or not then the simple answer is “not yet”
Having said that, u can check pharma and ethics from passmedicine if u wish as the exam pattern is changing n u may never know how the upcoming exams would be made but I would never recommend to June plabbers. Pass medicine is optional but before that u must be able to revise plabable atleast twice or thrice. It should be on ur finger tips.(it’s theory, not the mcqs).
I also did 1700 mcqs but u may skip.
Thank u. Keep me in ur prayers.