Passed plab 1 with 150

Jesus Will and Jesus DID!!
Passed plab 1 with 150.
Short outline of my study schedule. I passed my ielts on 13th October and started prep on 15th October
Did Samson notes from 15th October to November 15th, did it really slow underlining and highlighting important points ( was really good, sharpened my medical knowledge)
From 16th November to 10th December I started with sushi unity subject wise up to infectious and then switched to plabable when the November results were released and everyone else was recommending plabable. Nonetheless, I’d say the sushi notes were also good as they do extensive research into answers and you have Ohcm attached for you to read
From 10th December to 20th January I did plabable once finishing all subjects, and I’d say is the most important resource for the exams. By just going through plabable you will be able to answer majority of the questions asked in plab. The March plab, I’d say wasn’t easy but it wasn’t too difficult either and just by going through plabable and reading the explanation as well as people’s arguments in the comment section you should be well prepared for the exams
From 21st January to 1 February I revised the notes I had made from the various subjects of plabable and started going through clinchers which were downloaded from the plab section especially Kent one liners
From 1st February to 7th February I did Khalid 1700 answered 200 per day with explanations but did only 1400 questions, it’s slightly different from plabable and the variety adds on to your knowledge. From 8th to 14 th I did 8 plabable mocks as a form of revision scoring a minimum of 86% per mock. Then from 15th to 28th February I reread Samson notes, by this time things were more clearer and made better sense, integrating with the knowledge from plabable and I was picking up some finer details I didn’t see in my first read. From 1 st March to 13th I was really exhausted from reading and could barely go through a full question, that is to say I never solved any of the Samson or Swamy or any mocks from anywhere!! I was working in the pediatric icu then with very long shifts as well.

Other resources that I recommend is
Joining the telegram plab page, it has over 7000 doctors and it was the most active plab page with daily discussion of questions, there were nights we solved 150 questions straight!! We did solve recalls from 2018 to 2015 I guess

What I would have done different?
Study only for 3 months, I started too early about 6 months in and I got tired from study during the final 3 weeks when people were all about mocks. I just didn’t or couldn’t care

A very big thanks to the Almighty God, who guided me and gave me strength to go through this exams and passing at my first attempt, I was a house officer with a lot of work burden in a govt hospital in an undeveloped country where everyone frowns upon leaving the country or taking a foreign license exams so had to study after work when I close from a long day and sometimes wake up at dawn to study but through it all Jesus Did it. special thanks to my own very boss Utitofon Ekpenyong and @khalid saifullah, they were a bank of knowledge and ones I bothered a lot on this page when I had controversial questions or confused about nhs guidelines