Passed! uwsa1 (1.5 months ago)- 182

Passed!!

uwsa1 (1.5 months ago)- 182

uwsa2 (12 days before exam) - 213

NBME 5- 330

NBME 4- 420

actual score- 213

I took around 5 months to prepare working part time. Used only uworld. Did the uworld Biostats review which was very useful.

CCS- Did the uworld cases twice to get a hang of it and half of the cases from ccscases.com. I would suggest stick to uworld and FRED cases. I did not try archer and felt like I could have spent some time to review that as well.

Day 1 - Its a mix of both the previous exams. I felt that there was a lot of step 2 CK stuff that I could have reviewed.

Day 2 - Found some blocks very easy and some very hard. Some of the advanced clinical medicine questions were definitely hard. CCS was a total rollercoaster ride. I did okay in 8/13 cases, 2 of them I have no idea what they are till date, 2 I partially managed. Felt horrible after CCS.

I had posted few days ago when I took the NBME 5 and got a 330. I totally panicked because I didn’t manage time and missed few questions. Some of you responded to the post. Thank you for that. I retook NBME 4 the next day to decide whether I should go for the exam. Its a really exhausting scary experience overall but I would say trust UWSA 2 and trust yourself. If you feel confident enough go for the exam. There is no single source that can help you pass the exam it just tests your general knowledge. Also depends on how much you want to score. Those aiming for a higher score can wait. This group has been a great moral support. Thank you guys so much!! Hope you all pass!