Percentage of PLAB pass rates is decreased by around 10 recently

I would have wished I could have given better news after long time absence in this group: Percentage of PLAB pass rates is decreased by around 10 recently! It’s huge, specially for part 2 which even does’nt assess that much of your knowledge, where it’s a role-play and a better theater actor can probably get higher score. According to GMC only just slightly over 3 out of 5 people would pass OSCE after this long journey.
![60063907
(upload://nGrCKnZSxDCUscx0K0LTfxxjCKt.jpeg)

Personally from my exam , what I understood is that alot of people have been taking plab 2 as some sort of a theatre performance. Often over doing to to a point where it’s just plain riddiculous . People need to know that while interpersonal skills are important knowledge is more important. After passing with rather good scores alot of people who unfortunately didnot make it asked me to assess their performance. And while I was role playing scenario with them ,most of them told me that while they score an average of 2 in the interpersonal section, it is the history taking / data gathering and the management part that actually put them over the edge. SUCH demotivating things should not be put in a group like this especially when they are not true. If you have been practicing medicine and interacting with your patients on a dialy basis as well as keeping yourself updated in you clinical knowledge and skills you will definitely pass.
To all candidates aspiring to clear their plab 2 . Keep studying . BasicMedical knowledge is important and so is your ability to communicate medical facts with clarity and precision . UK needs doctors . If you perform well in your exams .you will definitely make it .