PG is not the only option bro ... There are ample number of options available

PG is not the only option bro … There are ample number of options available … And believe me after mbbs is like a trunk of the tree … Pg is just only one branch of the biggest tree.

You can work as JR … You can earn nicely … To such an extent to which others cannot even dream of.

I know a doctor who did … BDS and then MPH from Delhi (not neet pg) and now he is faculty in

Indian institute of management in Bangalore

what is mph is it available for us

masters in public health … It’s offered by many institutes … You can google it

Go to periphery, settle there, enjoy your liberty and empire

exactly 1 lakh salary and respect also in army!

Bro don’t stress urself…nothing is more important than ur mental health…this entrance exam is important but not mandatory…just prepare and attend the exam…whatever happens it will happen only…if u get ur branch that’s okay…if u don’t get…then that too okay…then join any job… I think u are from TN…join MRB…start earning…never care about others…iam repeating… NOTHING IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN UR MENTAL HEALTH

Do daily one grand test

Enjoy your life … We just have 40-50 yrs… We came alone and will go alone … Whoever join us… Let them join… Leave others… Do your prescribed duty as much as possible.

I hope… Job help as indulge in medical field and gaining experience… Pg comes later… If we r not dedicated… Don’t do pg as fast as possible… Too much failed attempts leads to heavy depression

Its better to go for abroad exams… whats gonna happen if we get here? Nothing that same toxic work culture will eat u up after 3 years u will be at the mercy of ur seniors nd then after 5 years u will start earning then u will look back to see actually we have dne nthng…wish I was born in Canada

You can give try for upsc exams also if you want to earn money there are so many ways you can go to insurance companies or abroad also like UAE ,you can also try for Germany also

Don’t think that much …Just start the syllabus subject by subject not thinking about other subjects at a time or exams …Start from medicine surgery Obg,take your time …Spare 50% time for mcq…My sincere advice is to leave 1st year subjects for the time being as they are very depression producing…