Please oo can a human being sperm finish because of excessive of sex or masturbation

Please oo can a human being sperm finish because of excessive of sex or masturbation

NO OOO
Na animal own
Imagine
Too much sex or masturbation
Oshey bad guy

No… D body produce sperm & sperm also boost sexual urge. It can only lead 2 low sperm count & other ineffective of sexual life.

What is sperm count,and what does it affect men from having a child?

Mpho Mareka sperm count is 2 check immotility of d sperm. 4 a woman not able 2 conceive, fault does not only come frm d woman sometime, d man sperm count need 2b checked 2 know d motility & alive cells.

Doing sex to your own, without a partner, especially if you feel like having sex but you are single.

I don’t have assurance all I know is that the quantity & the thickness of the sperm can be reduced by excess/masive sex.

Never
Just know sperm is like saliva in the mouth… only get to know that masturbating is not good for every man so if ur doing it better stop

Like any other excessive exercise, you may get a little penis soreness after multiple times in one day, and less sperm in each subsequent ejaculation in the same day.

Human sperm formation takes place around every 45 minutes…if you masturbate twice within this period then you may lack sperm in second masturbation

True, you may have fewer sperm in the 2nd ejaculation than in the first, but daily output is not affected, and excess sperm will be excreted in the urine daily.

First, excess of sex or mastubation could kill.
Secondly, after complete ejaculation, semen is produced within 5 hours

“There are a lot of myths and misconceptions around masturbation. It’s been linked to everything from hair loss to blindness. But these myths have no scientific backing. Masturbation poses few risks and isn’t associated with any harmful side effects.” https://www.healthline.com/…/does-masturbation-cause…

No it is even advisable to have sex at least two to three times a week…storage of excess sperm is not good it might lead to prostrate cancer

Mastubation cause mental illness if you argue then try and see the out come

sir plenty things are wrong with masturbation, it case harm in your brain by making your cerebrum to have less thinking capacity by reducing the grey part of the brain, is also weaken your dopamine which cause you to have uncontrollably penis erection and too much stress, doing what you don’t want to do… For help contact me

Timzhi John Lohsak ,
As a doctor i am telling u some benefits.
It increases WBC & Immunity.
It increases sperm count & releases happy hormones endorphin & dopamine which helps have good sleep.
It relieves stress & stress buster.
It reduces premature ejeculation.
The most important is it prevents Prostate Cancer.
No Doctor encourage the masturbation often or Three tims ot two times daily.
We advise the patients 'Be Limited & Don’t cross the Limit ’
Too much is too Dangerous.
Sexologist or Andrologist will not accept your myths.

Can’t finish but there’s high chances of infertility since daily or frequent ejaculation leads to release of immature sperm cells thus making a woman pregnant becomes a problem

How do know that sperms are immature? i have done msb… for 5-6 years but my first day with mama Amma she got in parenthood state.