Plz help me how to increase speed while attempting gt

Plz help me how to increase speed while attempting gt . I can’t complete the exam on time . Those who can help they only plz comment , leg pullers stay away

Nachiket sir said do it in two parts

First u do the ones u know pakka pakka fast.,. Then come back in round 2 n do the ones u think u know…

But, myself being a slow doer… I don’t think I can take d risk of coming back to questions!

Wat if time runs out n there’s no round 2

I did this mistake in neet 2020 and I didn’t have round 2 at all

I think the only way is to be clear with the gray areas

I think practice is wat will make u better! No other way out

My understanding points to 5 major factors -

1. Being aware of previous yr/ repeat questions alwz saves time.

2. Compartmentalise questions hourly in GTs… let’s say if you planned 80 questions in first hour and could complete 70 dn you know you gotta increase your speed in 2nd hour only which is way better dn rushing at the end.

3. Number of skim reading and revision does help in quick recollection of data… so, at this point don’t focus on volume but on quality revision.

4. Never get stuck on a question… no matter how much we talk about it but at times partly knowing about that topic won’t let you move to the next n we end up compromising too much time to satisfy our egos.

5. Keep same time for all your GTs… if possible according to usual NEET timings… help you build circadian rhythm and having good biological clock helps you stay fresh n focused.

Good luck
Practice doing GTs in 120-150 minutes! If you have no idea at all skip and have a look at the end. You will have time at the end because your time limit is 120-150 minutes. Once you try doing it fast and under pressure, you speed will automatically pick up.