Remember recalls can betray u , theory wont . Find out why?

Remember recalls can betray u , theory wont . Find out why ?
Dear doctors , i got lot messages from our own students that they heard June exam was tough less recalls , new questions . It is true . They are updating their system with new questions.
One thing , i am dealing since 2016 with students this history at a point every year it is common . Let’s focus on our academic results i am not telling for advertising purpose i feel we dont need it now a day . From our academy since 2017 till date 160 candidates appeared out of them 156 passed . This is exact truth .I dont tell lie , all knows . So , after exam from 1/3 i always heard , Dr. shahriar , i didn’t get recalls ? I think i will fail . I answered , if you have tried well . Read theory properly things are suppose to be fine . When results came all passed . They called and thank doctor its your theory which made us pass . Actually its all your dedication i said .
Now, lets talk about strategies some doctors just target recalls ( mostly last 1 year ) and they hope everything will come exactly the same, some people can offer them too in that way . Recalls are just concepts dont forget , its just a part. Make sure you do it properly . Also some are telling now amedex question bank is not working even these days . Reason is its based on recalls too not like USMLE world based on concepts . I usually said any question banks are good but dont expect them in exam directly .
Now, If you ask me suddenly , what concepts to learn in general , the concepts though to describe what i describe in 5 months but its based on
JOhn murtagh selective study chapter to chapter high yield
Many chapters also missing in John murtagh ( many doesnt know that)
The whole JM never required .
understanding which part is missing from stem in recalls ,
Differential diagnosis ,
appropriate next step of MX ( where people often make wrong dx) ,
emphasis of psychiatry ( which i always do) ,
Population health ( Red book plus our class lecturers time to time) .
Also please dont believe individual ( people have the tendency to make u panic ) As i always said recallers are agitated and psychotic after their exams till results better to say . But it is also true questions will be a bit hard from now one . I told may candidates they prepare accordingly hence results are 24 doctors passed out of 25 , One can slip with the level of tough question in last month , its reasonable/ bad luck.
Another dangerous practice , One doctor 2 months back suppose to enter later she told doctor one of my friend has given me 1 years recalls hence i will study alone . I appreciate self study . But talking about the way . Only targeting recalls . Gambling is not a smartness . Also we doctors are not good gamblers. If any one they can try .Lol. Calculative risk is good , what i said usually . I just smiled and wish that doctor good luck , and i do pray she should pass. But thing is do you thing solved files are OK?Answer is no its not . You need to read the answer ( even not sure that doctor got authentic ) ,most important thing you need to know which one is not answer and Even more important what is missing . This missing stem plays a big role here .
Recalls are like some chinese products( with due respect china has all types of products talking about low quality ones) .If it runs its good if doesnt run… All money is waste . Same goes with AMC recalls if its comes in exam its fine if not you will be in trouble if you are only recall dependent. I have deal with with USMLE step 1 , we never knew what recall was . The is no room of error in usmle as they have huge questions collection . AMC authority realized that their bank should be riched hence they updated it . Soon more recalls will come new but those are with theory ,JM , kaplan psych , many other books , you dont need to worry . Also currently our academy candidate number are over 300 + for amc mcq you also dont need to worry . Trust on me . I always know patterns of recalls / repeated recalls and we have world class theory class which i taught simultaneously for 5 months . Those are not my students studying alone / other acadmey plz give emphasis on theory if you want to pass in one take . Remember recalls can betray u , theory wont .