Score-238, this is not at all the score I expected as my Uworld

Hi friends, I owe this to this amazing group. Got my score this morning…
Score-238, this is not at all the score I expected as my Uworld assessments were UWSA-245, UWSA-249. NBME’s were in 235-240 range. Preparation time was 4.5-5months. I didn’t give step1.I couldn’t answer about 12-14 questions in the exam because of my bad time management. I didn’t even read those questions as I was stuck in few questions for more than 5minutes each. And also changed my answers multiple times for about 10-12 questions which I realised later that was a wrong thing to do.
Did Uworld twice, and last 20 days revised my wrongs. Study materials- Uworld and my handwritten notes. Didn’t do AMBOSS/ CMS forms/ Uworld notes.
This group has been such a blessing to me when I moved to US 8months ago and I didn’t know anyone in the US who was preparing for USMLE.
My husband Muralidhar Reddy, my dad who would call me in the odd times from my home country to push me to work harder every single day and my bestie @ Prasanthi Polisetty have been my constant support throughout these 4-5months…above all ALMIGHTY who never left my side🙏…
THANK YOU SO MUCH again guys…