Scores 228(2nd attempt),214,Failed CS

Scores 228(2nd attempt),214,Failed CS. yog 2016 ,Started research in surgery on J1 can I match into surgery next year?

Ask surgery PD. I can only predict that you will read my answer but predicting your career path is beyond my pay grade. You should as your astrologer 😂 I know they have no clue as well but they somehow are more reassuring to people who think they can predict crap.

lol just wanted to hear some experiences but thanks for the humour

I think your chance can be in a surgery preliminary position in soap, go prove yourself and maybe. There is too many stories out there that yes dreams might come true, the thing is how committed u r to keep pushing and trying. Good luck

Make sure you are networking. Find the people you need and start a plan, emailing, sending letters

I know people that matched doing this things. It’s never impossible. Don’t let other people bring you down. Wishing you the best!

already on it thankyou .Have a great place where I start my post doc hope to make the most od it.If you know anyone whose walked the spath let me know thanks once again

as a non-US img how can i make connection, i also have CS attempt and got no IV till now.