So after training and exercising my knee for a whole year to not get the surgery

So after training and exercising my knee for a whole year to not get the surgery, I won’t be able to play the sport I love again if I don’t because my tibia keeps shifting no matter how strong I make my knee.🤔

My surgery is on Tuesday (22nd) which is one Christmas present I didn’t have on my list 😂 I just want some advice really on a few things…

What days was the pain the worst after surgery?

What’s your best top tip??

Finally if anyone wants to been recovery buddies, my messages are aways open- I will be non weight bearing for 6 weeks because my meniscus repair!

I have been diagnosed with HERPES since 2015 until I was introduced by a blogger who also narrated her story online on how she was cured of Genital Herpes after using Dr bobizua Herbal Medicine. This is a year and 2 weeks since I was delivered from genital Herpes. All thanks to God for using this Great herbalist to heal me. I have promised to keep telling good things about Dr bobizua. if you you are having any health challenges or issues do not hesitate to contact him Via [email protected]

He deals with Alzheimer virus, Cancer, HIV, Herpes, Genital, warts, ALS, BV, UTI, Virginal infection, HPV, Eczema, ED, HSV, Arthritis, Penis_enlargement ,Pregnancy, High blood pressure etc…

for more info send him a DM on FB page…

https://www.facebook.com/drbobizua/