So clearing PLAB2 in the first attempt was a desire, challenge and for various reasons, a must do situation

I had my fair share of failures in life. Took me twice to clear PLAB1. So clearing PLAB2 in the first attempt was a desire, challenge and for various reasons, a must do situation.
The first day at Dr. Hamed’s academy made me a bit depressed to be honest. So much to read, so much to learn; “why did I even come here, I’m not going to pass anyway”- was the thought that consumed me whole. But as the days went, I realized what Hamed was upto! He literally hammered the skeleton of the scripts into our brains and within a week we could ask the history questions in a flow without thinking. The only thing left was to cover the skeleton with flesh, which is essentially dependent on ourselves: how we talk, how we approach. Everyone has their own way of expression, the scripts from the academy gave us a guideline so we could construct our own dialogue in our own unique way, no matter which academy you go to. If anyone thinks we have to follow these scripts word by word, that’s where you’re mistaken.
The practice sessions should be started as soon as the classes end. Thankfully I had a wonderful study group with people all over the globe: Abdullah from Pakistan, Madhu and Princley from Sri Lanka, Robert from Ghana, Abrar, Abonti,Tahmid my homies from Bangladesh. And also my housemate Rufina Binoy from India who guided and helped me practice at home.
The mocks were very helpful in regards to getting used to the pressure of the exam.
And a quick practice session by Dr. Elmira which our group was lucky enough to grab was the best thing that could happen to us.
Dr. Hamed is an amazing mentor, not only does he guide us about the study material, but you can also get inspired by the unbelievable strength and enthusiasm he possesses and feel inspired to implement these qualities in your own life too.
Thank you Dr.Hamed, Dr. Elmira, the whole Common Stations team, my fellow fighters from LLL batch and my wonderful wonderful study-mates.
I also took online consultation from Dr. Lianne Wachira before the exam which helped me alot to be confident. Thank you Kazi Musleh Uddin Oni bhai for introducing me to her.
I passed at the first attempt in 14 out of 17 stations ( one station wasn’t considered for some reason) with a score of 142.
Hope to see you all as colleagues soon. Keep me in your prayers. May the force be with you!