So I was supposed to be having my 4th surgery on my knee to remove scar tissue

So I was supposed to be having my 4th surgery on my knee to remove scar tissue (again) on Monday. It got postponed until at least June 1st. Now, my pt place is closing for at least a month. I know a lot of people are dealing with things being postponed as well, but this has really affected me. I’ve been dealing with this knee for almost 2 years now. Now it looks like this is going to ruin another summer for me. I’m just so physically and mentally drained. The pain has gotten to be almost unbearable at work some days. I have no motivation to do my home exercises. I’m struggling more than I ever have. I just don’t know how I’m going to get through the next few months. I’m at my breaking point. Please don’t tell me that it could be worse, that’s the worst advice ever and it doesn’t help. I think I’m going to get off of this group for a little while, as I just don’t have the energy to think about my knee or anyone else’s anymore. Hopefully I’ll get back on in a few months with some good news. I just want to thank everyone on here for the support and encouragement through all of this.