So long back during 12th i was 78 kgs

Hi guys. So long back during 12th i was 78 kgs. And i got 64 out of 70 in biotech ( optional subj) and there ws some error so went to teacher and askd she said she ll correct it. Then she said " beta aap ne aur gain kar lia hai " so to which my bioteacher added ur diet is like that or its genetics. I felt bad. Once i went to a shop and i was as usual offered all dull colour clothes and i pointed out a dress , to which shopkeper said " dont look there, such dresses r not meant for u" still ok. Was insulted, made fun , by relatives. A classmate alws used to buly me " ki one bowl is not enough for u, u need atleast 3 bowls" i saw a gown worn by christan in their wedding to which my roomie said " u wont fit in this ever in life" still ok. But once on diwali my father said while i was about to hv first bite " eat less " haha haa. All relatives men women were laughing at me everyone on table. I was broken.

I decided to join gym after final yr. I lost 5 kg v quickly. Then next 10 lot of up down it was a small gym in college with minimal fees. No trainer nothing. But it made me disciplined. By then i was 60 kg. After college i joined a proper gym with money i had of my own. And now m 52 . See i was happy no doubt. But i realized same set of people who used to show false concern for being overwt were jealous later on. Simply no one wants u to go ahead in life. So how does opinion/ comments of such people shud matter. It was mistake to consider them important. If u love me, love me the way i am. Now it doesnt matter at all. How i look what i eat is my call and if someone say bla bla. Tell them atleast m better than u. Im happy about that.

My trainer was a great man. He was not v educated but ful of values n discipline. He never allowed me to do v strenous exercise and when i askd why he said each one is a diff individual with their own strength nd weakness. U need not copy other girls. Gym is not for 1 hr its a discipline of 24 hrs repeated everyday. And he was always rude to me, honest nd brutal. Never sugar coated things. But his values, discipline he imparted changed me to a new person. Now i eat, enjoy cut down when needed. Becz i know my strength and weakness… u need to love urself… now also some hv complain that m not v fair , m very senitive etc etc. I dont care. Many times it ll come to ur mind why m not like others. Great u need not be. If someone ask me u want to become like whom. No one. I just want to be myself. Thats it. Believe in u. If someone has to point out fault in u they will. I hv to improve myself not change myself to a level that when i look into mirror i cant identify myself. So if ur method of studying is diff from a topper its ok. Each one has a diff story. U are writer of ur story. Write well!! . Need not copy others. Be you …