So my BRP havent arrived in my post office I have emailed home office but no reply

So my BRP havent arrived in my post office I have emailed home office but no reply. The problem is with estate agent because she couldnt understand that tier 2 vignette is only for entry and its going to expired in november. I have shown my BRP collection letter and my employment letter and she have checked my right to rent in the UK. But she need any official document showing my right to live in UK because according to her visa is going to expire so she cant give a house for a month 😭 I am unable to make her understand. Any advice would be appreciated.

They won’t… i think it’s a legal requirement to have brps before they can let u in to the property…

I had to go through the same. Some letting agents are flexible and less uptight about these rules, but most of them are very strict about these rules

I have done as well about 2 days ago lets see. They said TNT attempted a delivery on 21st September but have me a wrong consignment number which doesn’t exist on tnt site when i check so either they should give me the correct consignment number to rearrange delivery of issue a replacement, but I am waiting for a reply.