Some important things that doctors should think about medical ethics:

Some important things that doctors should think about medical ethics:

1. If anyone of your friends calls you at any time and I have to talk to you, no matter how much you are sleeping, no matter how much you are sleeping, no matter how tired you are, He has a tongue and he can know himself there and do with him the duty, but he is with his colleague and his friend, who is you
  2. Get your colleague money, doctor, for a shame, and if you are a bone surgeon or a heart or teeth or any profession of the one who needs things and you will get it in the eye, take the value of your consumers or the things you installed Its only, after you brought the biggest discount possible…
  3. If your colleague is wrong in his job, and you were with him, atse, the days are and we are in the way of God and you know I mean
  4. If you taught your colleague something at work, it means that he will be thankful for you and he will be his friend, it doesn’t mean that he is going to be able to keep the apple in sick or that you are all the one who is poison This is me who taught every thing… a little bigger
  5. I got upset with your colleague, I brought you away from him, a word with him, but don’t make a mistake in him or smell it in front of people, no matter the size of the mistake he did
  6. May God open you and you made his clinic and your colleague is revealed to you, and the prophet is my brother and your father’s life, don’t you leave him and say the origin of the clinic is crowded, late because he knows the well and covered it, and if Your clinic is crowded your colleague enters the first he comes from outside…
  7. I heard someone who is nursing or staff in your colleague or saying about him monster talk about your mother, defend your colleague, who is talking this is often going to be wrong to make more mistake in your colleague and he will not talk to him, That’s how you pay for your colleague, his profession is all that you are in one way or another sisters…
  8. If someone asked you to look like him, and your colleague was a wrong person, adjust the words in a chic way and died to your colleague in front of people, you are waiting for his circumstances, let him know you, or maybe you are the one who is wrong And it’s what’s right, you don’t grow up and grow your colleague, and adjust the mistake in quiet
  9. Your partner if you have the clinic and revealed it is not necessary again the day of the hospital all know that dr.
  10. Doctors often don’t forget unless it’s a big disaster, take care of your colleague’s complaint and follow him because if you try something, you won’t be a big shame