Success in plab1 in recent times

SUCCESS IN PLAB1 IN RECENT TIMES

I am highly surprised that these days people are still talking of 1700. Gone are those days of 1700 where u just cram the solutions somebody gave and put it down in exam because a lot of questions came verbatim. No no no .Now u need to read and get information yourself after being guided.

In my own sincere opinion, the online apps give you more real questions ,as a matter of fact past questions ,word for word and more recent too. So guys stop asking about 1700. Gone are those days! U want to pass plab1 with ease ,subscribe to any of these recent online platforms EXCEPT PASSMEDICINE(u are wasting your time here…it’s not gonna help u,too advanced for this particular exam), and read your medical school books including textbooks to really understand reasons for each answer u are not sure about . DO NOT CRAM. UNDERSTAND THE CONCEPTS! Every other one is fine but I give the 1st position to plabable.

Every year, majority of students exclaim (plab1 is harder, it’s no longer the same, u need to go to Cambridge before u write plab1 now , etc etc) …this occurs EVERY TIME after plab1 exam, the reason being that most doctors go to the exam with the mind set that all the plabable /plab1keys/ medrevison that had read will come out verbatim! No way! If at all, just a very infinitesimal percentage of the questions will be verbatim past question.

Look! This is the way most questions are being set …This month you may see a past question verbatim ,but instead of treatment they will ask investigation:next time u will see a very familiar question which had been twisted and that means it will attract a different answer in the exam .This is why u don’t just read online sources “blindly” or memorising it . U read around every topic u come across in them. Once u get a hold of all topics covered by the online paltforms u use, -anyone I have mentioned , read around the topics using your school notes and textbooks and recommended links eg patient.info and make your own notes in the simplest way your brain understands it…Anyone who does these things shall never be ashamed . Bye for now.