Surrounded by the eyes, causes and treatments

Surrounded by the eyes, causes and treatments

In the charm and beauty of the face, where hair, nose and lips are important, the eye makes the face the most charming. Indeed, it is a priceless gift of Allah to us which we are very grateful. And this priceless gift It’s our duty to take care of the rest of our body. As we take care of the rest of our body, we must take care of our eyes so that the beauty of our face remains. Today I write an article on an eye surrounding. I am doing a Christian and I will give you some tips to get rid of these surroundings.

Just like the rest of our organs suffer from fatigue, our eyes get tired and surround them. In today’s busy times, man has no time for himself. But let us take special care of our health. Should. Especially women suffer from this disease and they try different tips for it that ultimately proves useless. Today I will try to tell you some useful tips so that you can all be surrounded by eyes. Worried to get them better. First of all we see the reasons they surround them. If your eyes have been around for one or more of these reasons. Try to make it go away.

Reasons:

• Sleep should not be full

• Abuse of writing and reading

• Use of computer in low light

• the abuse of work

• Use of unbalanced diet

• Growing up with age

• Studying or embroidery etc in the light

• Weakness after disease

• don’t have breakfast

• doing dieting

• Don’t use glasses in the weakness of sight

• hereditary

• Excessive use of tea or coffee

• iron or blood deficiency

• Anxiety or mental pressure

Now we first tell the indigenous treatment so that you can take items from home and treat yourself. After that I will also tell you homeopathic treatment.

Indigenous treatment:

• Use rose gland in the eyes.

• Use guava, papaya and banana. It is useful if you eat after making lick of all three.

• Increase the use of fruits and vegetables.

• Apply potatoes to the eye surrounding place.

• Use sun block before going out in summer. And apply glasses on eyes.

• Take out cucumber juice and apply it to the affected place slowly with the help of cotton.

• Add tomato and lemon juice and apply three to four times a day.

• Sprinkle cold water on the eyes.

• Use almonds and apply oil almonds on circles.

• When you wake up early in the morning, rub the fingers of both hands together and then apply hot heat to the affected place. Doing this is beneficial in reducing the circles.

Homeopathic treatment:

• If you have circles due to lack of blood or iron deficiency, use Ferm Fas 30 three times in religion.

• If this happened due to weakness of sight, use U Frezia 30 three times a day.