Thanks to my Lord and then Dr Hamed, I passed PLAB 2 in my first attempt

Thanks to my Lord and then Dr Hamed, I passed PLAB 2 in my first attempt.

When I got my results, I was thrilled to see that I have passed PLAB 2, 14/15 stations!

My personal challenges….

My journey to UK was quite challenging.

My PLAB 2 exam got cancelled in April due to Coronavirus.

I was away from home, got stuck in the UK, had no job, was financially struggling, my father got admitted in the hospital, I was worried for my family, and this list goes on and on….

Suffering from anxiety and panic attacks… I thought I lost it… with that level of stress, I felt that I cannot cope with my feelings… I lost my ability to manage my emotions…. I could not even talk to my family… they already had enough on their plates….

It wasn’t easy at all, but I DID IT!

To those of you suffering from mental health illnesses, I know you are out there, please don’t withdraw yourself from life!

Please, please talk about your feelings to someone when you feel low, and seek help when things get out of control.

Trust me I have been there, and I know how it feels…

My PLAB 2 preparation….

I absolutely believe that I made the perfect right choice with Common stations academy.

This wouldn’t have been possible without the huge efforts of Dr Hamed and his efficient team.

Dr Hamed is a gifted teacher. His love and passion for teaching is second to none.

PLAB 2 is not difficult, but it’s very delicate.

Easy to pass and at the same time, easy to fail. What Dr Hamed does, is to help you pass it easily even without the luck factor.

He has got extraordinary teaching skills, is always supportive and completely dedicated to teaching us everything we need.

I never understood why he teaches everything by himself until I went there.

He prepares you to bring out the best in you and not make you robotic by scramming the scripts.

Trust me, PLAB 2 is not just about smiling and communication skills.

You first need to be equipped with knowledge, right approach, tools, and skills and then you can show off your interpersonal skills.

And most importantly you need to know the right way to apply such tools in each and every scenario.

Join his online course before your in-person course, read his materials and put all your trust in him… His system works!

One of the good things about CS academy is that with one fee you can attend both online and in-person courses.

I cannot end this post without appreciating the mock examiners.

They were the best, they spent enough time giving us individual feedback, always there to listen to us and provide necessary assistance.

Finally, thanks to the guys behind the scene.

They were always smiley and worked day and night to ensure everything goes smoothly and everyone is comfortable.

Last but not least, the new academy is simply amazing!

There is enough space for everybody to practice after the course and trust me that is what you need to pass this exam!

Good luck 💪🏾