The big medical education revolution coming up in january 2019

the big medical education revolution coming up in january 2019… :joy:

what a 2 edged sword this is…
for us, against us all at the same time!! :sweat_smile::joy::stuck_out_tongue:

aur bura kardo ham becharo ke liye ye competition… waaaahh wah!

SUrvival of the fittest dear … Darwin’s theory of evolution

And as far as apps are concerned, I am happy to see that people are actually utilising technology in order facilitate the studies.

Aur competition Kam tab hoga jab PG seats ka no. badega

Aparna:: nahi bachhe… see it from a different perspective…

Its levelling out the competition for those who cant attend live lectures… n one day revision programme for the smart quick recap…

Nothing is “against us” but on the other hand, its for u so that all hv a chance to compete n beat the mbbs toppers !

Regarding the late updates; small example…

The nobel prize and nipah virus update was put by me 1 week and 2 days before aiims exam… both questions came in the paper fortunately…

If last minute factual updates are given 1 month before, will u remember them…?

Blessed are the flexible for they are seldom bent out of shape…

This time is v frustrating no doubt, but utilise it well…

and then to study more we have to pay more… the butiful paradox of of ironies
it’s bttr if they gvin PDF rather than video … It takes a hell tymm…

Manage

· Reply · 16h

App are good replacement for those students who are running short of time or want to revise the notes towards end or at convenience…it’s much better than satellite classes…we can watch it again and again with proper notes…help in last minute revision also

Bottom line: Jitna jaldi in sab me se nikloge, utna accha hoga! Padhle beta,

The competition level is going to such a level later it will be difficult to even clear cutoff for inservice candidates.

Should make the lives of medical students in the upcoming years easy. I have always had difficulty understanding subjects in med school.

We can say in this way, “The more the competition,the better and easier be the learning”… Apps are really minimising the time in my preparation.