The Course is 15 days with 3days of review classes

I was in Batch XX for Common Stations. The Course is 15 days with 3days of review classes. The classes run really late but Dr Hamed has always been open about that. The volume of material we need to cover in such a little time is quite enormous. Dr Hamed is a good and conscientious teacher. He basically spoon feeds his students and if he could open up our heads and stuff the knowledge in, he would have. He stays back after each class to answer any questions or queries any student might have. He teaches and talks about interpersonal skills from day one. Dr Elmira also teaches IP with her subject steps and in all her examination classes. The notes given are very comprehensive notes (teaching materials as well as scripts for each scenario) and he updates them with each new station coming up. These notes will still be useful to you when finding your feet in tge NHS.The academy is open at all hours to students who want to stay back and study or practice after class. The mock exams are designed to mimic the exam situation and you get your feedback immediately after. The examiners will give you feedback on what you did right, what you have to work on etc. (I had a problem with maintaining eye contact and controlling my nerves in my first mock,thanks to feedback I was able to work on it). Basically what I’m saying is Common stations will give you everything you need to pass this PLAB2 and the ability to handle new/surprise stations. Just make sure you have enough time btw the end of the review classes and your exam date(preferably 2-3weeks) to practice,practice and practice some more! Good luck