The dermatologist said you have dermatitis

The dermatologist said you have dermatitis, theres no cure- Here’s some sample lotions. So, that wasn’t much help. I have a steroid cream that is terrible. It gives me blisters if it gets on skin that isn’t flared up. I’ve tried all the basics, Eucerin, Cetaphil, Cerva, ect. It used to be on my legs really bad, which was tolerable. Now that it’s on my hands, I feel like water is my enemy. The little blisters hurt so bad. I get paper cuts/ cardboard daily, assuming from thinning skin. I only use the steroid cream once in awhile. I’ve switched to low carb diet, it’s been 3 weeks. No change. Any suggestions?

Hello! I’ve had the same experience with the difference that after a biopsy my doctor just call and said not to pick on my skin and leave it alone. I’ve been going thru this for 13 years and I was ver disappointed of his suggestiOn. I am mexI can and I decided to contact a really prestigious dermatologist in Mexico City. She told me to tell her about my issue and that if she thought that it was possible to have an online consultation she would tell me. Well, with what I told her and the results of my biopsy she gave me an appointment and it’s been life changing. She gave me a few medication that I had to go to TiJuana (i live a couple hours from the border) to get them. She prescribeda 2 things that I feel that have helped a lot and you can buy them online here. One is a balm by Avene, it’s called XERACALM, this one specially I can’t stress enough of how good it is. You shOuld google it and read the reviews. The other one is a shower oil by eucerin, it’s called PH5.