The medical student community with NBME explanations

Hey guys, I made this website (www.explainitdoctorly.com) to help the medical student community with NBME explanations. I noticed that I could not find any good explanations when I was studying for the USMLE and wanted to solve this problem. I truly believe good explanations for the NBME practice tests can make a difference in your score because a good portion of the NBME questions are different than the UWorld question bank.

Since encountering this problem, I gathered a team of medical students/residents and explanation writers, and we wrote these explanations that took over a year. Right now, we have spent MUCH more money than we have made. All the money that is purchased via the website is going back to run the website (e.g., image hosting, maintenance, etc.,) and to make more NBME practice test explanations. We are working to fix the price point in the future to make it more affordable for future medical students, but we hope this resource can help YOU succeed!

I am not just trying to sell you a product. Explain It Doctorly was made to help you succeed in your studies and USMLE journey. We have carefully written these explanations to make sure EACH explanation is thorough, that EACH image can help you in your learning, and that the explanations to the incorrect answer choices can help with your differential diagnosis.

Even if you are not interested, please share with anyone you know that may find it helpful! Thank you.