The people who were told to have died during treatment have returned home after healing on Tuesday

The people who were told to have died during treatment have returned home after healing on Tuesday.

Local Chitwan medical college has broken the college because th

e people died in the treatment.

The 18-Year-old blessing of bharatpur municipality-22 has returned home from hospital on Tuesday after healing.

The patient who had surgery of the an was treated in the Venice after the problem was seen.

At the same time, his relatives were destroyed in the hospital, his relatives were destroyed at the hospital. The Glass of the window of the hospital was broken due to the broken treatment of the hospital. The police had taken control of those who were destroyed.

Visa said he got a new life while being recharge after treatment.

‘there was a noise that I died, but now I am returning home after being in charge’, he said.

His Father cancer thanks to the hospital for his son got a new life after his hard attempt at the hospital.

He said the family was not involved in hospital breaking.

’ I was not involved in the break ', he said he was not involved in the hospital after he said that he was dead even after he didn’t call him.

Chitwan medical college was brought for treatment on jestha 27, for the treatment of an.

He was destroyed in the hospital because he died on jestha 29

Sending patients home, the chairman and management director of the hospital, pvt dr. hariśacandra neupane said he was going to go home after his treatment after treatment.

The disease called disease which does not stop blood (yet) was treated.

He said it was very difficult to save because of blood infection.

He reported that the patients with this disease are likely to survive only 20 percent in the world.

He said that hospital will never be negligence in treatment, he said it would be difficult to