The reason i am posting this is to make everyone believe that every person has its own time and phase

The reason iam posting this is to make everyone believe that every person has its own time and phase.
Alhamdulilah.

I cleared my ielts in second attempt with preparation for only 12 days. I started my job in ER in Riyadh Medical Complex.
After that i applied for my plab 1. Cleared with good score.
I started applying for my visa in march 2018.failed and the reason was a vague one that no body pickedup our call in your complex.

Re applied in may 2018. Rejected with same reason.i was quite disheartened and everyday use to eat dr Soheb Rehmans brain.
During this time i booked Dr Hameds academy, i would say that they were very supportive and positive through out the journey.

Well i applied again in november 2018 and again got rejected for the same reason.

I was quite disappointed with all the rejections, but still thought to book my exam.My father asked me to book it again. In April 2019 my father died and it was a shock for us all.

Well i applied again my visa but with early recent deposits. Which everyone told me that you might get rejected because of deposits. Well my intention was to apply visa and get rejected so i can refund my fees. Since i was not focused enough for my exam plus my Plab 1was expiring in one month of time.
Well the unfortunate thing happend. I got my visa.
I went to Dr Hameds academy. Found amazing bunch of people. Dr Hamed Literally removed stains from our brain and guided us throughout the academy session about the recent changes in nhs guidelines. As i said earlier, i have never seen a person so passionate and hardworking. May Allah bless you Dr Hamed. I passed my exam after 5 days of my course.

Apart from that. Thank you Askari Hassan for the guidance and support. Dr Azhar From Saudia who gave me the last minute guidance and hope. My Friends WaleedJamshed Moin Ud DinMujeeb AsadRehman SanaRehman Ubaid Najeeb
SanaAmjed for all the best guidelines.matlab they were the best advise.Shaista Malik for the last minute advise and being very strict during the mock season :grin:
Best of luck to all the NNN batch of Dr Hamed and everyone who is giving exam.
Thank you everyone for helping me throughout the journey.