The research focuses on identifying the challenges faced by Overseas Trained Doctors in Australia

Good Morning all,

I am conducting a research project as part of my Master of Commerce thesis at the University of Auckland. The research focuses on identifying the challenges faced by Overseas Trained Doctors in Australia and its impact on their life satisfaction.

Please note, this interview is in continuation of the survey previously conducted and the aim of the interview is to hear insights and experiences of individual Overseas Trained Doctors. This provides an opportunity to the Overseas Trained Doctors to add on information they were not able to cover in the survey.

Therefore, I would like to invite you all to participate in an interview of approximately 45 minutes to have your voice heard, share your experiences and have the opportunity to help future Overseas Trained Doctors make informed decisions. If you wish to participate, please e-mail me on the address provided below.

Kind Regards,
Hufsa Kazmi
[email protected]

Approved by the University of Auckland Human Participants Ethics Committee on _________ for three years. Reference Number 020767.