The state of mind where u feel there is nothing more left to fight for. Nothing you can do to make your presence worth something

The state of mind where u feel there is nothing more left to fight for. Nothing you can do to make your presence worth something… Worth anything. You are just so unworthy that even one of the smallest slowest species “snails” and “earthworms” are meant for something valuable, fruitful, worthy… but you… well you are completely useless crap… you are like the “broken lcd” which even kabadi wala will not give any damn to… you are that “ragged silk cloth” which can’t be used even for ponchha… The darkness has set so deep inside that now you don’t want to fight it… not anymore… that you have finally submitted yourself to the great darkness you have yielded to it you have pledged your loyalty to it…

The state of mind where you want to cry out so bad so loud but you just can’t shed a single tear bcz the emotions are all gone you are just somebody who has become a nobody already…

At these times there is only one wish to get somwhere so remote somewhere so far away that nobody can find you even if they want to… although nobody will be bothered by your dissappearance but if there is somebody anybody who gets to notice that you are gone ofcourse by mistake then even that person nvr gets to find you… not bcz you want to punish somebody not bcz you want your importance to be realised not bcz you want to make a point that yes you were of some /a little bit /of slightest importance to them… but bcz you just need to rest now… far away of all these struggles… far away of all these ruckus… far away of all these daily fight to show your worth…

Finally comes that point where you don’t want to be a support to anyone neither do you want anybodies support… you don’t want to prove anything to anyone… All you want is to just disappear somwhere not to be found ever again…

these feelings and thought will end after knowing ur rank.dont worry.just hold yourself there for a while

I have been there, slowly it has taught me to love myself and fight for myself. I matter. You matter. We matter. Life has no meaning by itself. Its upon us to give ‘it’ a meaning. You have known the darkness. You will soon know the light, dear friend.

Yep nobody wants to have u
Okay dats fine…
But u r dere for urself…u have covered dis journey till now to be diminished somewhere…no n
So hold urself again…ur life matters for u
Just love urself
It’s okay if we don’t get pg rank…but atleast we can do something
Trust urself

I have only one thing to tell you…if nothing you are a MBBS graduate and dear…plz google what percentage of ppl have that degree…you will know your worth…go out ,hang outside pg is not the end of life …life is much more than a piece of paper

I am going through exactly d same thing…I get sarcastic comments by my parents but dey don’t know I am surviving just for dem coz I don’t want dem to think dey raised me to b weak…it’s a phase my frnd nd. We all r in d same boat…

Being medicos we should be the first people to accept that depression is another anomaly like may be gastric ulcer or SLE. But it is hard to accept that because the part of body who is meant to understand that, is involved itself. Just like immunity, mental strength is variable. Some are more prone to infection, some are more prone to depression. Worthlessness, helplessness, hopelessness these are putting us in denial. Not every person needs pills to overcome it. Some can do far better with some soul food. The book “Man’s search for meaning” by Victor E Frankl, a psychiatrist who describe his observations of human behaviour in critical conditions like concentration camps of WW2, is a good mirror to dwell upon our own traits. If still that slowly crawling darkness doesn’t go away, we should definitely seek for professional help.