There are billions of people on the planet suffering from long-term health issues

There are billions of people on the planet suffering from long-term health issues. That’s right: billions. You might be one of them. Your daughter, son, mother, father, sister, brother, cousin, aunt, uncle, grandmother, grandfather, best friend, or work colleague might also have a chronic symptom or illness they have to live with.

The truth is that almost three-quarters of Earth’s population struggles with at least one persistent symptom or condition, and the remaining one-quarter will develop symptoms and illnesses if we stay on our current trajectory. As I share in my new book Medical Medium Celery Juice: The Most Powerful Medicine of Our Time Healing Millions Worldwide, without intervention, soon everybody on the planet is going to be suffering from a chronic health problem.

Celery juice, when consumed in the specific way I recommend to obtain its healing benefits, is here to be that intervention. When humble celery is juiced and consumed alone it becomes a potent herbal extraction that can start igniting real healing for anyone with a chronic illness or symptom. If you or someone you love has acne, eczema, migraines, fatigue, brain fog, anxiety, depression, bipolar, psoriasis, addictions, memory issues, Lyme disease, multiple sclerosis, cancer, bloating, SIBO, constipation, high cholesterol, diarrhea, heart palpitations, eye problems, or any other symptom or illness, celery juice is a powerful, foundational tool to begin moving you towards healing and symptom relief.

Order Your Copy On Sale Today: https://amzn.to/2Xz811P

I wrote Medical Medium Celery Juice to offer you the information, instruction and insight about celery juice that will ensure you have what you need to make it best work for you. Medical Medium Celery Juice is here to offer you answers to all your celery juice questions so that you can use it to help reverse your own chronic illness, to protect friends and family from developing illness, or to offer loved ones the opportunity to reverse illness. Today I want to give you a look into some of the key topics I cover in-depth in Medical Medium Celery Juice.

The Healing Benefits of Celery Juice

In Medical Medium Celery Juice, you’ll find out why celery juice holds the value it does. You’ll read about pathogen-fighting sodium cluster salts, gut-soothing digestive enzymes, and many other undiscovered healing properties celery juice holds that I haven’t shared yet. Discovering what celery juice has to offer will give you even more incentive to stick with it. Understanding what your body needs and how it can heal will activate the healing process that much more.

Relief from Your Symptoms and Conditions

Find out about the true causes of dozens of health issues at the same time you discover how celery juice specifically helps each one. Whether you’re interested in how celery juice works or not, this part of the book is important for everyone as I reveal the unknown causes of so many common health issues that you or someone you know is likely experiencing.

How to Make Celery Juice Work for You

In this section I give you detailed instructions for how to make celery juice, how much to drink (with children’s guidelines, too), and when to drink it. For example, having a shot of celery juice here and there, while it will help in some way, is not likely to have a noticeable effect on your health. Most people’s bodies are so overloaded that sporadic small dosages won’t cut it. We need precise guidance on timing and amounts, and that’s what this chapter offers. And that’s just the beginning.

There are so many other tips and answers packed in this section, including how to fit celery juice into your exercise or supplement routine, advice on picking out a juicer, whether it’s okay to drink celery juice when pregnant or breastfeeding, why you actually need to separate celery from its fiber to unlock its potency, and what it is about drinking celery juice on an empty stomach that’s so important. This will be a vital resource for you that you’ll keep coming back to.

Celery Juice Cleanse

Find out exactly how to start healing your body with celery juice and additional steps that will help you get the most out of your celery juice and the most healing progress overall.

Healing and Detox Answers

In this special section I address some of the questions that come up around how long celery juice takes to make a difference as well as how it affects the body while it’s working. There are a lot of misconceptions in this area, and it’s important to know how to interpret your body’s responses to celery juice. Especially because when some people first try celery juice, they may experience a healing reaction as the juice kills off bugs and scrubs the system clean. This can entail, for example, a funny taste in the mouth, additional body odor, or feeling the need to urinate more frequently. When this happens, they’re still moving forward. So are the people who don’t experience these types of healing reactions. This chapter is here to help you understand your own healing process and offer support throughout it.

Rumors and Concerns

I wrote Medical Medium Celery Juice to help you heal with celery juice and to preserve the integrity of this healing practice so you can continue to receive its healing benefits in the future. Celery juice’s popularity took off solely because people found that it helped them, and these gracious souls decided to spread the word. It took off because it got results. That means that those affiliated with funding-backed trends can find celery juice threatening, while those who approach life with skepticism distrust the buzz. As a result, certain doubts and misinformation about celery juice have arisen. This chapter is here to address them directly. Whether you’re looking to set your own mind at ease or be ready for others’ questions about celery juice, turn here for answers.

Additional Healing Guidance

Celery juice is an incredible beacon of light that can help provide someone with their initial rounds of recovery; with all the fads and trends out there, no other health remedy can give you results at the very root of the problem as powerfully or rapidly as celery juice. All on its own, it can deliver someone results for the first time in 10, 15, or 20 years of being sick. At the same time, celery juice is only one foundational tool to stabilize you and put you on the healing path. There’s a lot more real, effective health guidance that I share in addition to drinking celery juice. If you want your progress to take you all the way through recovery, you need more information to support your healing alongside celery juice: information from the same source where celery juice originated. That’s the information I give you and guide you with in this part of Medical Medium Celery Juice.

Pre-Order Your Copy On Sale Today: https://amzn.to/2Xz811P

These are just some of the topics I cover in great detail in Medical Medium Celery Juice. These summaries don’t do the information I share justice. It’s impossible for me to encapsulate here how life-transforming this information is––not only for the billions of people living with chronic illnesses or symptoms, but also for those who feel healthy, strong and free of symptoms––because as I said, everyone will be living with a symptom or illness in the future if we don’t change the current trajectory with true healing information and application. Medical Medium Celery Juice is yours. The information it holds is there to light your way to healing and change the course of your health and your loved ones’ health.