There has been many queries and confusions regarding bond status of Gujarat

There has been many queries and confusions regarding bond status of Gujarat. Doing my pg here in Gujarat and would like to clear Ur doubts regarding it. There is no bond for aiq in any University of Gujarat. Stipend is 60/61/62
As of now no annual fees. But it is said dey r going to collect 30k per annum. Hope the info is useful.

One more advice I would give for ppl coming from South. Do learn Hindi definitely.

Hindi is sufficient mostly… Gujarati u will understand easily

Sir is it mandatory to show bank guarantee of 10 lakhs at the time of admission…???

sir,do we need any bank guarantee before taking admission in Gujarat???
If yes,how much money???n how shall we generate it?

Bjmc, Surat, Baroda, Rajkot, Jamnagar and Bhavnagar

Sir, what do you mean by no annual fees? And i didnt understand the clause about paying 30k per annum. Can you plz elaborate it?

as of now we’re not paying any tution fee. But dey r planning to collect a fee of 30k per yr from now on…

Sir how should I putt Gujrat govt clg for Ms surgery during choice filling

This year will the bond status change? Any info regarding that

Sir !! How is the hostel facility ??is it safe for Southindians??

Sir,its so nice of u,and thank you for taking your valuable time and providing info…:-p:-p

Can domicile of maharashtra apply in private (not deemed)colleges of gujarat??

Thanks a lot sir…for taking Ur time out Nd answering our queries. How is radio in Baroda? Nd between Surat Nd Baroda - which is better? (Okay wid NY place as long as it’s not toxic)

Sir can you please tell me how is ophthalmology at Surat ?
Would be grateful for your help sir!

Sir, What will be the preference order for medical branches Sir? Pulmonology?

From the recent newspaper(Bhaskar)-
Bond status of Gujarat for UG and PG medical will change from this year onward…

But sir the mcc website shows that the stipend is around 40k for bjmc ahemadabad… Hav they nt updated or is it different in different colleges of Gujarat?