There is so much fuss happening because of the pass/Fail system

There is so much fuss happening because of the pass/Fail system.I am also an IMG who is preparing for the steps.I read some comments which made me feel to write this.All IMGs should understand the way to deal with the issue in a polite way. please don’t argue and fight with American Graduates.It’s their country in which they have their own problems.Let them express it.otherwise This will spread Hate and will spoil the relation between AMGs and IMGs now and in future…Think practically whats happening in the world around you.No solution gonna comeup By fighting on a social media platform. Trust our hardwork and the work done by our seniors who are in american system.Deffinetly NBME gonna come with a good decission by which both AMGs and IMGs will be happy.Don’t fight, in future they may become our friends and colleagues.Don’t spread hate.Don’t compare IMGs and AMGs.Here no one is more or no one is less.Every individual have their own capability so don’t rise your finger and point out each other.Let us be friends and do hardwork.Hope this post will change our minds and will stop the situation from getting worse.