These are the 3 scans of my father post surgery

HELLO AOA EVERYONE, JUST FIND OUT THIS GROUP HAS SOME VERY COMPETENT EXPERTS, I AM IN A SERIOUS DILEMMA.
These are the 3 scans of my father post surgery( ivor lews esophagectomy) along with biopsy and endoscopy, my father was 1st diagnosed in January 2019 staged T4bN2Mx, para aortic lymph node was involved at time of diagnosis but never done biopsy of that lymph node.
So coming to the point after nine full dose chemos done with surgery in October 2019. In post surgery 1st scan was clear and the para aortic lymph node shown static in size 1.2cm, In second CT SCAN ITS SIZE INCREASED TO 1.7cm in April, discussed it with surgeon he told it may be reactive do a PET SCAN and also with medical oncologist he straight away said its cancerous without doing biopsy, just on CT scan he concluded. He started chemotherapy( CAPOX REGIMEN), after 3 cycles the para aortic lymph node size shrunk to 1.2cm again( in 3rd scan they have written it 1cm but actually its 1.2scm they reevaluated it ). 3 more cycles after 3rd scan so Total 6 cycles are completed so far.
Please tell me what to do( RADIATIONS MORE CHEMO OR SURGERY), i am really confused because one of the surgeon told me resect it. Although para aortic surgery is a bit challenging.